Bind time operation dependencies
- ONE: We need to to lock pools before the entitlements are persisted as they hold references to the pools.
- TWO: We need the entitlement id to create the entitlement derived pool, hence we persist the entitlement before we do that.
- THREE: Decrementing any pool’s quantity may cause us to revoke excess entitlements.
- FOUR: Entitlement Id is needed in the certificate as it is used in the DN part of the cert
- FIVE, SIX, SEVEN: All consumer’s non read operations need to be complete before we compute it’s compliance
Last modified on 6 December 2023